What are the New Mpesa withdrawal rates in 2020?What are the new Mpesa transfer rates in 2020?Well,Safaricom has updated its Mpesa transfer and withdrawal rates due to the economic crisis brought by Corona virus.
In this post, find the new Mpesa transfer and withdrawal rates by Safaricom in 2020.Also,find the new Mpesa tariffs involved when sending money to both registered and unregistered users.
Tweet to ShareTweet
Many businesses in Kenya have adopted Mpesa payments because of how easy and convenient it is for running business.This has been effected by use of Mpesa paybill numbers as well as Mpesa Till numbers guided by the new Mpesa transfer rates and charges set by Safaricom in 2020.
Infact, major online platforms like Jumia Kenya have adopted Mpesa payments to enable easy payments for products purchased.To know how to place an order at Jumia Kenya checkout: How to Place An Order on Jumia Kenya. Also,Digital content provider Multichoice(DSTV) has embraced payment for DSTV packages using Mpesa Paybill no. 444900.To know how to pay for DSTV using Mpesa in Kenya, checkout: How to Pay for DSTV using Mpesa
Among the points to note, is that you cannot withdraw less than Ksh.50 from an Mpesa Agent.Also, an Mpesa user cannot deposit directly into another Mpesa user’s account at an Mpesa agent outlet.Making a deposit at an Mpesa agent outlet has no charges at all(FREE).However,when withdrawing from Mpesa ,you may incur charges per withdrawal depending on the new mpesa withdrawal charges table below.
It is also important to note that ,for you to use Mpesa for transfer or withdrawal, your Safaricom line and Mpesa account must be active.See the full list of the new Mpesa rates below.
New Mpesa Transfer and Withdrawal Rates(Charges) 2020:
Withdrawal From an Mpesa Agent:
Transfer To Other Mpesa Users:
Transfer To Unregistered Users:
Transfer To Other Mobile Money Users(Airtel Money,T-Kash Users)
Mpesa Charges For ATM Withdrawal
These Mpesa charges will depend on the amount you are sending or withdrawing.You can use your Mpesa menu to buy airtime for yourself or for someone else.This Mpesa service is free and you will only pay for the airtime you purchased.
Tweet to shareTweet
KEY POINTS TO NOTE:
- The Maximum Mpesa Account Balance is KSHs.300,000.
- Maximum Mpesa Daily Transaction Value is KSHs.300, 000.Maximum per Transaction is KSHs.150,000.
- You Cannot Withdraw less than KSHs.50 at an Mpesa Agent outlet.
- To transact on Mpesa,your Safaricom line and Mpesa account must be active.
- At an Mpesa Agent outlet,you Cannot deposit directly into another Mpesa customer’s account.
- You earn Bonga Points when you transact on Mpesa.
- To transact at any Mpesa Agent outlet,you will be required to produce your original identification document i.e National ID or Kenyan passport.
- Dial *234# to view applicable charges or use Mpesa Cost Calculator on mySafaricom app.
Make sure you are able to meet the Safaricom Mpesa Regulations above to guide your usage of Mpesa services.