In this article, get guided on how to transfer money from Mpesa to PayPal.Since the great partnership between Safaricom, PayPal and TransferTo, kenyans can now move money to and from their Mpesa and PayPal accounts conveniently.In this case,its transferring money from Mpesa to PayPal.To be eligible for this service,you must meet the following requirements.
- You must have a PayPal account.If not, click here then sign up.
- You must have an active Mpesa account.
- Link your PayPal account to your Mpesa account by going to https://www.paypal-mobilemoney.com/m-pesa/.
- Add your Mpesa phone number to your PayPal account.
How to transfer money from Mpesa to PayPal in Kenya 2020.
1.Log in to your PayPal account on https://www.paypal-mobilemoney.com/m-pesa/.
2.Click on “Top Up to Paypal” to proceed.
3.Enter the amount in USD that you want to top up then click “Calculate” to get the equivalent amount in KES that you will transfer from your Mpesa account.
4.Go to your Mpesa menu and select “Lipa Na Mpesa” then “Paybill“.
5.Next,enter “Business Number” :800088.
6.Enter your phone number as the “Account Number“.
7.Enter the Amount you are transferring.
8.Enter your Mpesa pin then click Send.
Key Points to note:
- Top ups to your PayPal account are processed in real time but may take up-to 4 hours.
- To confirm the transaction,check your transaction history on your PayPal account.