Looking to withdraw money from PayPal to your Mpesa directly?In this post,you will get guided on how you can do so quickly.It is now possible to withdraw from PayPal to Mpesa thanks to the PayPal Mobile Money Service with Mpesa.This is a mobile transfer service provided by TransferTo in partnership with PayPal and Safaricom to enable their customers to withdraw their money from PayPal to Mpesa conveniently.See the quick guide below.
How To Withdraw money from PayPal to Mpesa(Quick Guide)
- Login to https://www.paypal-mobilemoney.com/m-pesa/.
- Click “Withdraw from PayPal“.
- Enter Amount in USD.
- See Exact amount you’ll receive in KES.
- Confirm Withdrawal.
For you to access the PayPal to Mpesa services you need to know the following:
- You must have a PayPal account.If not, click here then sign up.
- You must have an active Mpesa account.
- Link your PayPal account to your Mpesa account by going to https://www.paypal-mobilemoney.com/m-pesa/.
- Add your Mpesa phone number to your PayPal account.
How To Withdraw money from PayPal to Mpesa (Detailed Guide)
1.Go to https://www.paypal-mobilemoney.com/m-pesa/ and click login.
2.Next click “Withdraw from PayPal.”
3.Enter the Amount you want to withdraw from PayPal in USD.
4.You will be redirected to a page displaying the exact amount in KES that will be received, the exchange rate for currency conversion and the estimated time it will take to process the transaction.
5.Confirm and complete the withdrawal of your money.
Key Points to Note:
- The Maximum amount transaction is 150,000 KES.
- You can only hold a Maximum of 300,000 KES in your Mpesa account.
- Make sure your Mpesa account can hold your withdrawal balance before withdrawing.
- The exchange rates will be displayed before confirming the transaction.
- It takes 2hrs to 3 calendar days for a withdrawal request to be processed.
- The higher the withdrawal amount, the longer the withdrawal period.The estimated time will be presented to you before confirming the transaction.