Note:By purchasing any products or services after clicking any of the links on this site,we may earn as a “thankyou” for referring you.
In this post, you will find a step-by-step guide on how to order on Jumia in 2021. I will use Jumia Kenya as an example. Jumia Kenya has a site that’s very easy to navigate and it is easy to find products in the online platform based on well-arranged product categories.
Jumia is the biggest online eCommerce platform serving several countries in Africa with key markets being Kenya, Nigeria and Egypt. It was introduced in Africa to take shopping to a new level and create employment as well as allow people to order and receive their order at their address.
You can order anything on Jumia from smartphones, laptops, televisions amongst other electronics. You can also order fashion wear as well as foodstuff and groceries. Basically, Jumia is an online supermarket where customers can shop and get their order delivered to their doorstep. The process is easy as we will see in the guide below.
Also Read: Jumia Black Friday 2020 Offers
How to order on Jumia 
- Go to jumia.co.ke.
- Search for the item(s) you need.
- Click Buy Now to add to the cart.
- Click on the Cart to Checkout your item(s).
- Fill in the delivery information.
- Choose a pickup station or home delivery option.
- Go to the Payments section to pay for your order.
- Confirm your order details.
- Click Confirm Order to finish the order process.
- That’s it your item will be on its way.
- Check out the detailed explanation below.
1.Go to jumia.co.ke by clicking on the link. The site layout should look like the one below.
2.Search for the item(s) you want on the search bar or check the categories section on the left and choose the category you are looking for. Click to open the category you want.
3.Look for the specific item you want in the new window,then hover above it and click buy now to add it to your cart.
4.Click on your cart and then click checkout on the product you added. You can still continue shopping until you get your cart filled with all you want then click the checkout option below.
5.In the next step you need to fill your shipping address.This is where your items will be delivered.If you have not registered on Jumia just click the signup option and enter your shipping details then continue ordering.
6.After filling the shipping address, click the proceed to payment option below your item.
7.Choose the appropriate Payment method.
Jumia Payment options:
You can choose from the different payment methods available on Jumia. Please find below the list of available payment methods:
- Cash On Delivery (easy and simple at your doorstep)-means you pay via cash when your Jumia order is delivered.
- Credit/Debit Card-you can pay via your bank card i.e Visa Card,Mastercard.
- Mobile Money-you can pay for your Jumia order using Mpesa, Mpesa Express and Airtel Money.
To check the other mobile options click here.
8.Click confirm order and congratulations, you have successfully ordered on Jumia Kenya.
9.Now sit and wait for the product to be shipped. You will be notified when the product is ready for pickup.
Now that you know how to order on Jumia, go here and find great Black Friday offers 2020.
If you like this post ,would you mind sharing?