Looking to watch your favourite movie, catch a live match like the ElClassico on Supersport or even watch the top world news on Aljazeera but you haven’t paid for your DSTV subscription?Ib this post you will get guided on how you can pay DSTV via Mpesa.You only need to have an active Mpesa account and use the DSTV Paybill number 444900 and you’re good to go.
DSTV is the arguably best digital content provider in Kenya currently.Among its pros ,DSTV offers the widely-watched English Premier League which electrifies football by letting kenyans cheer for clubs like Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool,Manchester City and Arsenal.So definitely, anyone looking to watch their favourite football match on Supersport would read this guide.
Also Read on :Mpesa Transfer and Withdrawal Charges In 2020.
How To Pay DSTV Via Mpesa In Kenya
- Go to your SIM Toolskit.
- Select Mpesa.
- Select Lipa Na Mpesa.
- Select Paybill.
- Enter the DSTV Paybill number: 444900.
- Enter your DSTV Smart Card number(find it on your DSTV decoder) as the Account number.
- Enter Amount you are paying.
- Enter your Mpesa pin.
- Confirm the if the details are correct.
- Click OK to confirm the Mpesa transaction.
- You will receive a message from Multichoice(DSTV) confirming that your payment for DSTV subscription has been received.
For more information or any queries ,contact DSTV via the methods below:
DSTV Kenya Contacts
- Phone: +254711066000.
- Email: [email protected].
- Website: www.dstvafrica.com/en-ke.
- Twitter: @DSTV_Kenya.
- Facebook: DSTV Kenya.