Looking to withdraw money from PayPal to Mpesa directly in 2021?
Well,in this guide you will get to know how you can withdraw money from Paypal to Mpesa.
It is now possible to withdraw cash from PayPal to Mpesa thanks to the partnership between PayPal Mobile Money Service and Mpesa.This is a mobile transfer service provided by TransferTo in partnership with PayPal and Safaricom to enable their customers to withdraw their money from PayPal to Mpesa conveniently.
For you to access the PayPal to Mpesa services you need to know the following:
Eligibility requirements to withdraw money from Paypal to Mpesa
- You must have a PayPal account.If not, click here then sign up.
- You must have an active Mpesa account.
- Link your PayPal account to your Mpesa account by going to https://www.paypal-mobilemoney.com/m-pesa/.
- Add your Mpesa phone number to your PayPal account.
List of Steps on How to withdraw money from PayPal to Mpesa direct
1.Go to https://www.paypal-mobilemoney.com/m-pesa/ and click login.
2.Next click “Withdraw from PayPal.”
3.Enter the Amount you want to withdraw from PayPal in USD.
4.You will be redirected to a page displaying the exact amount in KES that will be received, the exchange rate for currency conversion and the estimated time it will take to process the transaction.
5.Confirm and complete the withdrawal of your money.
Key Points to Note:
- The Maximum amount transaction is 150,000 KES.
- You can only hold a Maximum of 300,000 KES in your Mpesa account.
- Make sure your Mpesa account can hold your withdrawal balance before withdrawing.
- The exchange rates will be displayed before confirming the transaction.
- It takes 2hrs to 3 calendar days for a withdrawal request to be processed.
- The higher the withdrawal amount, the longer the withdrawal period.The estimated time will be presented to you before confirming the transaction.