Looking to withdraw money from PayPal to Mpesa in 2022? Well, in this guide you will get to know how you can withdraw money from Paypal to Mpesa in five easy steps. You will also get to know how to link your Paypal account to Mpesa as well as the Paypal to Mpesa withdrawal charges involved during the transfer.
It is now possible to withdraw cash from PayPal to Mpesa thanks to the partnership between PayPal Mobile Money Service and Mpesa. This is a mobile transfer service provided by TransferTo in partnership with PayPal and Safaricom to enable their customers to withdraw their money from PayPal to Mpesa conveniently.
For you to access the PayPal to Mpesa services you need to know the following:
Eligibility requirements for Paypal to Mpesa Withdrawal
- You must have a PayPal account. If not, click here and then sign up.
- You must have an active Mpesa account.
- Link your PayPal account to your Mpesa account by going to https://www.paypal-mobilemoney.com/m-pesa/.
- Add your Mpesa phone number to your PayPal account.
You need to meet these requirements in order for you to be able to do a Paypal to Mpesa withdrawal. If you meet these requirements, go to the next steps below.
Steps on How to withdraw money from PayPal to Mpesa 
- Go to https://www.paypal-mobilemoney.com/m-pesa/ and click login.
- Next click “Withdraw from PayPal.”
- Enter the Amount you want to withdraw from PayPal in USD.
- You will be redirected to a page displaying the exact amount in KES that will be received, the exchange rate for currency conversion and the estimated time it will take to process the transaction.
- Confirm and complete the withdrawal of your money.
Paypal to Mpesa Withdrawal charges
The charges for Paypal to Mpesa withdrawal are a 3% conversion fee of the amount to be withdrawn.
What is the maximum amount I can withdraw from Paypal to Mpesa?
The maximum amount per transaction is 150,000 KES. You can only hold a maximum of 300,000 KES in your Mpesa account. Therefore, make sure your Mpesa account can hold your withdrawal balance before withdrawing.
What are the Paypal to Mpesa rates?
Use the Paypal to Mpesa calculator to calculate the amount you will receive. The exchange rates will be displayed to you before confirming the transaction.
How long does it take to withdraw money from PayPal to Mpesa?
It takes 2hrs to 3 calendar days for a withdrawal request to be processed. However, nowadays it takes just a few seconds to complete the transaction although the higher the withdrawal amount, the longer the withdrawal period. The estimated time will be presented to you before confirming the transaction.