What are the New Mpesa transfer and withdrawal rates?In this post,i will highlight the new Mpesa transfer and withdrawal charges updated by Safaricom in April 2020.
Tweet to ShareTweet
Many businesses in Kenya have adopted Mpesa payments because of how easy and convenient it is for running business.This has been effected by use of Mpesa paybill numbers as well as Mpesa Till numbers.
Infact, major online platforms like Jumia Kenya have adopted Mpesa payments to enable easy payments for products purchased.To know how to place an order at Jumia Kenya checkout: How to Place An Order on Jumia Kenya.
Moreover,Digital content provider Multichoice(DSTV) has embraced payment for DSTV packages using its Mpesa Paybill no. 444900.To know how to pay for DSTV using Mpesa in Kenya, checkout: How to Pay for DSTV using Mpesa .
Key Points to Note about the New Mpesa Rates,Tariffs
- The Maximum Mpesa Account Balance is Ksh.300,000.
- Maximum Mpesa Daily Transaction Value is Ksh.300, 000.
- Maximum per Transaction is Ksh.150,000.
- The minimum withdrawal limit is Ksh.50.
- You cannot deposit directly into another Mpesa user’s account at an Mpesa agent outlet.
- Making a deposit at an Mpesa agent outlet has no charges at all(FREE).
- Sending any amount between Ksh.1-1,000 to another Mpesa user is FREE.
- Withdrawing any amount between Ksh.50-100 costs Ksh.10.
- Withdrawing any amount between Ksh.101-500 costs Ksh.27.
- Withdrawing any amount between Ksh.501-1000 costs Ksh.28.
- For you to use Mpesa for transfer or withdrawal, your Safaricom line and Mpesa account must be active.
See the full list of the new mpesa transfer and withdrawal rates and charges in the table below.
New Mpesa Transfer and Withdrawal Rates
Mpesa Rates For : Withdrawal From an Mpesa Agent:
Mpesa Rates For : Transfer To Other Mpesa Users
Mpesa Rates For : Transferring To Unregistered Users
Mpesa Rates For : Transferring To Other Mobile Money Users(Airtel Money,T-Kash Users)
Mpesa Rates : For ATM Withdrawal
Tweet to shareTweet
Make sure you are able to meet the Safaricom Mpesa Regulations above to guide your usage of Mpesa services.