In this article, get to know how to top up to PayPal via Mpesa in 2020.
Since the great partnership between Safaricom, PayPal and TransferTo, kenyans can now move money to and from their Mpesa and PayPal accounts conveniently.
In this case,its topping up to PayPal via Mpesa.To be eligible for Mpesa to Paypa services,you must meet the following requirements.
Eligibility requirements for Mpesa To Paypal service:
- You must have an active Paypal account.
- You must have an active Mpesa account.
- Link your Paypal account to your Mpesa account.
Those are the requirements you need to meet for you to be able to use the service.
If you are looking to withdraw from Paypal to Mpesa checkout our easy guide on How To withdraw money from PayPal to Mpesa in Kenya.
See the list of steps on how to top up to Paypal via Mpesa below.
How to Top Up to PayPal Via Mpesa in Kenya.
- Log in to your PayPal account on https://www.paypal-mobilemoney.com/m-pesa/.
- Select Top Up to Paypal to proceed.
- Enter the amount in USD that you want to top up.
- Click Calculate to get the equivalent amount in KES that you will transfer from your Mpesa account.
- Go to your Mpesa menu.
- Select Lipa Na Mpesa.
- Select Paybill.
- Enter Paypal Paybill number : 800088.
- Enter your phone number as the Account Number.
- Enter the Amount you are transferring.
- Enter your Mpesa pin.
- Confirm the details if correct.
- Confirm Mpesa transaction.
Key Points to note:
- Top ups to your PayPal account are processed in real time but may take up-to 4 hours.
- To confirm the transaction,check your transaction history on your PayPal account.